Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Another vent update

I've been working on that half finished vent from yesterday, to make it more like completely finished ;) So I used a larger U profile, some aluminium sheet and made the lower pocket. Here it is - it needs some cleaning up from the glue stains, but else I'm not too ashamed of it :)

Vent update

Been working a bit on the vents today. I found an aluminium U profile at the local DIY store that seemed to be pretty much what I'd need for the pocket vents. I cut off a few parts in the right length, glued them in place and... tadaaa

Tuesday, 7 August 2007

working on the periscope

Couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to work on the scope for my R2. I already had a finished housing flying around (from the A&A skin extras) and thought about building the rest of it.
I only used things I could find at my place, pens, a sticky tape box for the riser cap and some bits and bobs. I didn't take pics of the building process, and mind you, it's not 100% to club specs, but I think it looks close enough and it was completely free, so I won't complain!