Monday 7 January 2008

Lots has happened in the past few months

Hey guys. As I already said in November, I haven't been posting here that much over the past few months. But I did work on my droid. And here's the big news. I actually decided to leave droid number 1 as it is and instead of pimping the old one, I have just started all over again. So far I'm nearly finished with a new set of wooden legs and feet, and the absolutely gorgeous 300mm dome.

Speaking of which, I had some trouble with my dome, cause the first inner dome Daren sent me was a little on the long side, leaving a far too big gap between the blue dome ring and the rest. Well, I talked to Daren, tried fixing it, failed, and he got me a new one, which fits a LOT better now :) I have finished all the cutouts and assembled it temporarily (thank the Force we got duct tape!) and here's a nice little picture I took of it:



I will take some pics of the legs and other stuff over the next few days and maybe I'll finally get this blog going. I just have to push my own lazy arse a bit and post here from time to time I guess. I will! Promised!

"Do or do not... there is no try"